Tuesday 22 November 2011

Battle Of The B@@bies: Who Packaged It Best? Linda Ikeji Or Uche Jombo

Battle Of The B@@bies: Who Packaged It Best? Linda Ikeji Or Uche Jombo
Do you prefer the "I'm all out there" look or the "I'm just teasing you" look?
To be honest since the arrival of wonder bra I've seen things pouring out without control and I think I'm bored now, but that's just my own opinion. 

The question is open to you, do you prefer it all out like Uche or rather more conservative like Linda?


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK
Image via  LindaIkeji

2 comments:

  1. Well,guys don't really get tired of seeing things! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda everyday, all day!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...