Sunday 9 October 2011

VIDEO: T.B. Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Loss + Super Eagles Now Blame Pastor His Prediction


Above is a video of TB Joshua's prediction about a week ago. In a chat with Tribune Newspaper reporters shortly after the match, Super Eagles striker Osaze Odewingie blamed their inability to qualify for next year's nations cup on TB Joshua's prediction, he claims it put pressure on the team. In his own words;
“Yes, I would say I am sorry to Nigerians for not playing according to expectation and I believe I did not play well in the match. 
But the prediction of Prophet TB Joshua really affected us. We thought we could see him and see how he could overturn the negative prediction but the officials came with another prophet who prayed for us and told us that all was well. 
But in all we did not do our own bit of the job well as players and we are not happy that we won’t play at the forthcoming Nations Cup.”

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...