Wednesday 5 October 2011

"Ruggedman STOLE His ENTIRE Shoe Collection From Fevershoes" Compare Both


A NewYork based Nigerian twitter user, @KingAqua05 has accused Nigerian Rapper, Ruggedman of stealing his collection from an upcoming designer Natischa Harvey, she insists that he copied Harvey’s 2010 collection called ‘Fever Shoes'. She tweeted
‘WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ruggedman STOLE his ENTIRE shoe collection from Fevershoes…WOW’. ‘WOW @Ruggedybaba you no try at all o. You STOLE your ENTIRE shoe collection from Natischa Harvey’s Fever Shoes… WOW really tho????’
‘I know Fever shoe are not super popular, but still come on! anh anh. He wasn’t even subtle about it’. ‘He didn’t even change the colour and tweak the design a little’.
Rugged man was quick to reply
"I tot to jst ignore u bt decided to speak to u a bit let u know dat cos u av mouth, doesn’t mean u speak all d time’. ‘pple like u r so quick to jump at a chance to run someone down with the negativity, u fail to reason 1st b4 acting. I know ur type’. ‘I only got one word for you ‘customising’. Try n figure d rest out for urself cos i cnt tell u ma trade secret".
In a phone interview he added
"They were customized for me; I’ve been working with someone outside Nigeria. Those designs are from somewhere else. I’m allowed to customize with my name". 
When asked why the launch which was supposed to hold about a week ago was cancelled he said he's still working on a few details, "I have also started building from scratch".
Click READ MORE to compare both

T.S.W by Ruggedman (2011 collection)

Fevershoes by Natischa Harvey (2010 collection) at FeverShoes Website


What do you think?

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

3 comments:

  1. Omigosh! this is ridiculous.
    how can he copy every design.
    *smh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's really customizing like he claimed,then it's ok.Else,it's going to be very unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...