Wednesday 12 October 2011

PICTURE: Banky W And Damilola Adegbite Of Tinsel Are Dating?


Check out Mr Capable aka Banky W and 'Tinsel' star Damilola Adegbite at Ice Prince's album launch last Sunday, walking hand in hand and looking every inch like a couple.

I'm almost certain there's something serious going on here, and don't tell me it's publicity stunt jor, can't you see Banky looking like a proud man and Dami smiling away? lol

Well whichever way we'll find out in time


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK
Image Courtsey: BellaNaija

1 comment:

  1. Chineke!!! Is That What She Wore???... WTF!! Nigerian Girls Need Help!... BTW, iThink They R Totally goin out... :D
    Follow me on Twitter... @Cy_BoRg

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...