Saturday 29 October 2011

Mercy Aigbe Says Her Husband's First Wife Is Happy She Married Him. Do You Believe?


Actress Mercy Aigbe married millionaire hotelier, Larry Gents 2years ago, and they have a son together. Nonetheless, Larry was already married to a United States based lady, but in this interview Mercy claims that Larry's first wife is happy she married him. She said;
"There is no problem because my lyale (first wife) doesn't even live in Nigeria. She lives in the US with her kids, and she hardly comes around. In Nigeria, I'm the only wife and she is like a senior aunty to me. It is people outside that create problem, when there is no problem. She has lived abroad all her life; she hardly comes home. She is even happy I'm married to her husband. She is like a big aunty we talk all the time"
Last I checked, it was the 21st century ... I find it hard to believe her. What do you all think?


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. Mchewww. Who's she decieving wif dat? Abeg joh

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...