Sunday 9 October 2011

"I Have Begged My Wives to Stop Getting Pregnant" Says King Sunny Ade



65years old King of Juju music, King Sunny Ade, in a recent interview was asked if he still intends making more babies at his age. In response, he said 
“It’s not that I still want to have more kids but if I decide not to raise kids anymore and one of my wives insists on having one, whom am I to say no. But the truth is, I have begged my wives not to get pregnant any more. I have grand children that are up to 16years and very soon, I will become a great grand pa and you don’t expect a great -grand father to continue to father kids”. 
Lol... na wa ooo. Nothing do you shaa

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

4 comments:

  1. they can't get pregnant on their own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are the women impregnating themselves??? #justwondering

    ReplyDelete
  3. KSA, den stop putting d dos old juice inside ur wives.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...