Saturday 8 October 2011

Night Club Owner Suz Q, Tells Us Things We Didn't Know About D'Prince's New Club

Susan Yusuf aka Suzy Q (CEO of SQ club) in a recent interview, fed us details we didn't know about D'Prince's new club 'JONZING'. She said:-
I have known a lot of Nigeria celebrities and I am not impressed with them. They are too fluffy. I was discussing with a friend on the need to partner with a celebrity. He asked whom I have in mind and I said I don't have anyone,because I am not too keen about Nigeria's entertainment industry. I sought his advice and he said no one on his mind. I later saw a video of Don Jazzy. 
That's Prince's behind Who am I? I have the song and love his personality. I told my friend and he said that was Prince. He got his number and I called Prince. Why I finally decided to partner with him was his humility. He responded to me politely the first time I spoke with him on phone. He came over and discussed the terms and agreements.
While deliberating on the rebranding, we were clueless on the new name. Remember, I made the move on partnership. Thus, while discussing I gave him several names but he was not cool about it. He said they sounded more European. He said it should be a Naija thing. He later maintained Jonzing. I asked what that means and he said that was the name of one of the songs in his album songs. He told me what it means and I fell in love with it.
Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...