Friday 30 September 2011

Terry G To Release List Of Nigerian Entertainers Who Smoke More Than He Does


Following Terry G's album release, he's been involved in a number of interview, and in the process, he's made some unexpected revelation. In an interview with Econium Magazine, he was asked about his smoking habits (Indian Hemp), ibstead of the straight forward yes or no answer, the Akpako Master replied saying
"The fact is that in this industry, we all smoke a lot. I don't see why mine is so loud. If this question should come up again, I will mention all those who smoke more than I do" 
If i were the interviewer, i would have insisted he list them, lets know those hiding their bad habits. In another radio interview with MC Icewater of Eko FM, he was asked his most memorable moment, he replied
"Once kissed by Tonto Dike at Nu Grotto recently saying she loves my song so much".
I'm so looking forward to more interviews from Akpako master himself


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...