Friday 23 September 2011

Check Out Amber Rose's Different African Print Outfits Worn While In Ghana


No doubt the model and entrepreneur Amber Rose is having a fun time in Ghana, according to her, "The guys played the drums for me & said they wanted to Welcome me home, naturally I told them I wasn't from Africa & They said "We r all brothers & sisters everyone comes from Africa Welcome home Amber #Deep". 

Few days ago, Amber tweeted, "Hey Ghanian or West African designers if u wld like to dress me for 020 Live tmrw night pls contact ...", well guess she got her wishes as she looked awesome dressed in these outfits at the event.




Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

2 comments:

  1. wow, she really was looking good. I love the third outfit pass. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the outfits..

    Poisedinpose.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...