Wednesday 3 August 2011

Tiwa Savage "Someone hacked my email and is leaking songs from my album"


Tiwa Savage announced via twitter that someone had hacked her email, it didn't go down so well, with some people thinking it's some sort of publicity stunt.
She tweeted these a few days ago (n/b: If you don't understand twitter, then it would be easier for you to only pay attention to the parts highlighted in red)



After several attacks and suggestions by fans, she tweeted the reason why she had them in her email by adding:-
"Btw songs were in my email because my engineer sends to me to listen for approval on mixes when I am in naija and not in the studio.”

Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK
Image Courtsey: yeoal's Blogozine

2 comments:

  1. Hummm.. not sure if i believe her or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. No reason not to believe her though- hacked emails are not a novelle thing

    Adiya
    Muse Origins (Creative Nigerian Features)
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...