Sunday 14 August 2011

Ramsey Nouah denies breaking his waist on set in Ghana


It was reported last week that Ramsey Nouah had an accident while on set in Ghana, nonetheless in an interview with Econium magazine Ramsey denies this saying
“It is not true at all. That is why I don’t talk to journalist because what they do is carry fake stories. People have been calling me about this issue, but I don’t say anything about it because it pisses me off. I read that I broke my waist, but all these are lies. I was in Ghana for a film shoot and on set I fell from the ladder. It was nothing serious. It’s just that the people there got scared, but nothing happened to me. And before I knew it, the story had circulated that it was life threatening. After I came back from Ghana, the next day I went to RMD’s birthday party very healthy and not bend-walking".
 Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK 

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...