Wednesday 31 August 2011

Omawunmi Akinifesi's Stalker of 6years Who Still Traumatizes Her With 30 Calls A Day


Omawunmi Akinifesi the 2005 MBGN winner, Lagos State Environmental ambassador and first runner up of  Strictly Come Dancing, Celebrity Takes 2 Dance (Nigerian version), recently launched her website omowunmiakinnifesi.com which includes a blog called, Diva Diaries
In a recent post, she made an amazing revelation about her 6years ordeal with a stalker. She explained how the stalker traumatized her with sometimes up to 30 phone calls a day, and this is ongoing till date. In discussing this issue, she wrote:-
"My phone rang early January 2006 and it was the voice of a man, possibly in his late 30s or early 40s. His voice was coarse and suspicious. Innocently I said “Hello” and this marked the beginning of the terror. “Am I speaking to Omowunmi Akinnifesi?” he asked. “Yes” I replied without a hint of fear. “How are you?” He asked again. “I am fine thank you. Whom am I speaking to?” I asked. “This is…… “I admire you and I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You are charming and extremely sexy” how can I meet you? I know you like Oprah Winfrey. I can introduce you to her, she is a very good friend” he said".
Amazing isn't it that he can be so persistent for such a long period of time. Anyway, read the full post HERE



Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...