Sunday 14 August 2011

Lawyer turned entertainer, Funke Akindele aka Jenifa says "I will soon get married"

Funke Akindele aka Jenifa the Lawyer turned entertainer/ actress / script writer/ producer, opened up in a recent interview saying
"What I know is that I get a lot of calls daily, a lot of admirers, claiming they love me but let me tell you the truth, I have a man in my life. I have Gbogbo Big Boys in my life.
You know people want to know everything about you, even when you’re in the bathroom. So one has to be very careful. You see a lot of married celebrities actually but their marriages don’t last. I don’t want to experience that, I want to be happy. That’s why I want to marry my friend, someone I can stay with for life because it’s all about accommodating each other. All I can say to all my fans out there is that they should just wait a little, I will soon get married".
By the way, has anyone noticed her recent style upgrade all thanks to Liam Fashin Agency  who is also responsible for styling the likes of Waje, Psquare, DIPP, TuFace, D'Prince, MI e.t.c.





Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK 

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...