Monday 15 August 2011

John Mikel Obi's father kidnapped in Jos



Father of Chelsea player, John Mikel Obi has been missing following the violence in Jos, Plateau state, the 50+ business man did not return from work. His phone has also been switched off since Friday, hence the suggestion that he may have been kidnapped, though no one seems to have made any financial demands. According to BBC, Mikel said
"I've always tried to help the country, this is the time for the country to help me, whoever knows where my dad is should please contact me,"
It should also be remembered that in July 2008, the elder brother of defender, Joseph Yobo was kidnapped in Portharcourt, though it's unclear if a ransom was paid, but Nornu Yobo was released after about two weeks.


Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...