Thursday 4 August 2011

J Martins In A Recent Interview, Addresses Rumours That He Is Gay


Remember the headline of Global News Magazine which we posted HERE last week, it read "J. Martins alleged to be homosexual". Speaking to Rasheed Abubakar of Encomium magazine, J Martins addresses this Global News headline by saying:-
I was in Abuja when I started receiving calls about the story and I was asked to buy the paper. I bought the paper and in black and white, they wrote that J. Martins is a homosexual. I started laughing and then entered my hotel room. I was naked looking at myself in the mirror, maybe I could see where the homo is. Me? Homosexual? From where? How? (laughs). It was very funny to me, you know it's one of the things you face as an entertainer.
This kind of thing comes up when some people have issues with you. Let me give you an example. Some people wanted us to perform in another country and they reached an agreement with my then manager. The guy said he was sending someone with the money to our house since they could not do the money transfer. When the man came, he was trying to get someone that could help him on how the money would get to J. Martins manager and a journalist offered to assist.
When the journalist came to my house, he didn't meet my manager but met me, and don't forget he had been communicating with my manager and not me and I didn't know him. He came with his two friends and I entertained them. He handed the envelop that contained the money to me asking that I should give it to my manager. I collected it and kept it for him, but the journalist left and took offence because I didn't give him money from the envelope.
How do you expect me to do that when the envelope belongs to the management. If he has asked me personally, I would have given him money from my own pocket. So because I didn't give him transport fare he decided to punish me by writing rubbish about me in the papers. Because of how much? The only thing I always say is that because you have pen and paper and use it to rubbish somebody's name, don't forget that you can't stay there forever.
Click READ MORE to read the full article by Global News Magazine

The very impression of anybody about him will be that of a perfect man who will only do what other guy like him would do. Justice okey Martins popularly known as J Matins may be many things in industry but not a perfect man if the story filtering in about him is anything to go by in the culture of morals.
Information reaching us about this artist who is a native of Ohafia in Abia state is that the man who many believed is one of the most decent Nigerian music star when the issue is about women, may even be worse than that his peers in the industry are doing to the opposite sex.
The story making round is that the ‘’OYOYO’’ crooner allegedly has more passion for his male counterparts than the female. The immoral act simply known as homosexuality. A source alleged that he is not always comfortable in the midst of women, though he pretends to be so that many people won’t know what he is up to. Further learnt that he is the female, which account for the way he cat walks like a woman. Sources also said that his new found wealth and affluent lifestyle emanate from his sexual proclivity, because he is pampered with expensive gifts of cash and other material things by the influence of rich male friends in the country. His frequent trips outside from his music career are alleged to be an avenue to meet with his friends scattered across the country. When probing further, the source said he is discreet about it and he always denies it whenever anything about his dirty lifestyle is mentioned because of the way many people will view it. But he knows very well who he is.
 Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...