Tuesday 30 August 2011

FUNNY VIDEO: WAJE, Toni Tones, Yvonne Vixen, Yomi Black & Utchay Odoh Dancing DBanj's Oliver Twist


Oh dear, what happens when you have a bunch of bored females at home alone????  Well you know the answer now. Anyway here is what Yomi Black had to say about the video.
Hey guys,
So I woke up one morning and decide I wanted to make an Oliver Twist video, I called up my girls Utchay, Waje and Vonne and the rest as they say was history.
We had an so much fun making this video, it should really be illegal! Shout of to my hostage videographer or ( D.O.P) Osagie (EME) for the day ;) and my video editor Yomi Black.T
he video was produced and directed by me.
I hope you guys like it, remember not to take us seriously though, it's all jokes.Enjoy!
So what do you all think about this video? Yah!!!! OR Nah!!! 

Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...