Tuesday 30 August 2011

CONFIRMED: 2Face Idibia is Not Dead!!!!!


Stories and rumours have been going round that 2Face Idibia died yesterday morning after a jet ski accident in Turks and Caico. I have no clue where or how they came up with that, but he tweeted some hours ago and it read
"One love my pple!! I'm good o! GOD pass dem!"
And a little later he added
"Nothing do me ooooo! I'm still intact oOooo!"
Even his manager denied the story by tweeting
"2face is alive and well! ignore the lies pls-Efe Omorogbe Now muzik." 
Well that's it, 2Face is alive and healthy, don't believe otherwise


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

4 comments:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...