Saturday 16 July 2011

Singer Lami adopts an entire orphanage


Singer/ 2010 UN ambassador for peace, Lami recently adopted an orphanage, the "Nigerian Red Cross Society Motherless Babies' Home", located in Makoko which has been in existence since the mid 80's. Speaking on this, she said:-
"I have been seeking to support a specific cause in the society and have considered a number of institutions. When I visited the Nigerian Red Cross Society, Motherless Babies' Home and shared experiences with these kids, my heart settled on them," 
 The adoption is done through her NGO BeTheChange, and the singer would also be hosting a monthly show with proceeds to be channelled to the expenses of the orphanage.




Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...