Thursday 28 July 2011

Peter Okoye "Lola is my girlfriend, my best friend and the mother of my child"

Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo 
 In a recent interview, Peter of Psquare spoke about his baby mama Lola Omotayo, saying;
"Lola is my girlfriend, my best friend and the mother of my child. She is a wonderful woman, there's no doubt about that. We've not had any quarrel since I met her. She is not in my life only because she's the mother of my son, but because she's a wonderful and a very understanding person"
You can see pictures of their cute son Cameron, click HERE

Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK 

4 comments:

  1. Even that won't stop the gurlz from flocking in.Good to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she's so great, why hasn't he married her? He is talking from both sides of his mouth. Mssschew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pshewwwwww, he should put a ring on it, if she is so wonderful as he paints her to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama Okoye no go gree.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...