Friday 1 July 2011

Nude pictures of Amber Rose + Music Meets Runway show


Nude pictures of Amber hit the internet 48 hours ago, some say she released it on purpose, as nude pictures have worked for the likes of Kim Kardashian, Chris Brown, Bobby Valentino and Rihanna e.t.c.
She tweeted;
I was gonna wait until my radio show to address this but I want to say this now. I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediately Wiz & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now. We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer. I'm really hurt & embarr#!@%*#ed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself.
She also tweeted
The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family. Its a messed up situation when someone so evil comes into ur life and tries to destroy it. I know I'm not the only girl in the world that has taken pics like that but they were very private. I'm sorry for letting my young Rosebuds down. Pls understand this was a result of trusting a person that didn't deserve my trust. I have cried for the past 2 days but I know this to shall p#!@%*#. Thank u for all of ur support.
Wonder if this would prevent her from partaking in the Music Meets Runway event she's schedules to be host in Lagos July 7th, because, its reported that some sponsors of the show do not want to associate with her brand anymore.
Check out the picture by clicking READ MORE below, WARNING, it could be more than you can handle


To see the uncensored pictures, click HERE na you know wetin you dey find though, lol
Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

2 comments:

  1. ahhh i clicked it oh! wetin b dis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY LOVE STUFFS LIKE THIS.........

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...