Monday 4 July 2011

Amber Rose says she's not been booked for Music Meets Runway show in Nigeria


Amber Rose tweeted this morning:
"Hey my Nigerian Rosebuds I am NOT booked for anything in Nigeria at all if I’m not booked thru info@behindhershades.com then its not real. I wld LOVE to come to Nigeria if u guys really want me there Pls book me thru Info@behindhershades.com"
So, wonder what's happening there, apart from  this tweet, we've heard nothing official from the organizers of the show, though it seems the event will still hold as previously scheduled. See details about the show HERE
By the way, did anyone notice something different about her look in the above picture???


Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. She looks rather demure...a very good look if I might add.

    The organisers of the show need to come out and explain this "mix-up".

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...