Monday 27 June 2011

Winners of the Best International Act (Africa) at the 2011 BET Awards

The 6 African Nominees


As mentioned in my earlier post, the five nominees were D’banj (Nigeria), D-Black (Ghana), Angelique Kidjo (Benin), Fally Ipupa (Congo DR) and Teargas (South Africa). There was a tie between Dbanj and 2Face Idibia as they both emerged as winners. Dbanj tweeted a few minuites ago:
Thanks 4 d BET Award. You guys ve done it again. Congratulations 2 myself and our baba 2face 4 bringing this one home 4Naija. Osheeeeeeee.
See Complete list of winners + Detailed Pictures of what they wore to the BET award by clicking HERE


Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

1 comment:

  1. African musicians are going places..Good luck to All nominees especially to My Homie D-BLACK.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...