Thursday 23 June 2011

Seun kuti drops new album titled 'Africa with fury'


Seun Kuti has recently, released a seven track album titled 'Africa with fury'. The album which was recorded in Brazil had tracks like African Soldier, You can run, The good leaf, Rise, Slave masters, For dem eye, and Mr Big thief. 
Talking about the album, he said "“I want to speak for the African youths in this new album is. My first album was a bit general but this album is more precise and I have put in a lot to ensure that this album is not the same thing like my first album. It is important that people realize that Afro beat music cannot compromise or change. Afro Beat music is not a selfish music by talking about love, cars or properties but it is about the emancipation of the people.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...