Thursday 23 June 2011

Ex - Nollywood Actor Ernest Asuzu Prepares to Lunch Music Album


 In a recent interview, Ernest Asuzu said:
“I’m looking out for September for the launching of my music album, which might take place in London. The issues of bringing out the two albums at the same time is still under discussion, but for now the debut album – titled ‘Earnestly speaking – the return of the Don’ features great artists like: Black Face, MC Loph, Terry G, and whole lot of others, and is going to carry 12 tracks

Don't forget to join me on
Facebook: Chizy K

1 comment:

  1. i see everybody is releasing albums, I hope its worth the hype though.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...