Friday 22 April 2011

Dagrin lives on R.I.P - Tribute notes and tracks by YQ, Rugged man and Dj Neptune mix

Dagrin's car at the Cinema
It is the 1st remembrance of late rapper Dagrin, and his biopic was premiered in Lagos today. Some of his friends, colleagues and fans took to social networks like Facebook and Twitter to express their feelings.

Lynxxx : "RipDaGrin... Can't Blive its a year already, Dang!!"

Banky W: "R.I.P Da Grin. We still miss u. Thanks for the music u left behind. We'll never forget you, ever".

Zara: "Sun Re my homie Ola, DaGrin! I shan't weep. last tear I shed for u was on d day u were laid 2 rest. now.. we celebrate!"



Others made tribute tracks to celebrate his legacy

Rugged Man - Emi ni feat Dagrin
This track was recorded before Dagrins death, but the video was made available earlier today


YQ - Miss U (Dagrin tribute)
YQ, a close friend and colleague released this single some months back, but today, the video was made available, he twitted "Almost every hood in Lagos will b celebrating Dagrin 2mao.I've received over 10 phone calls 2day.He's a LEGEND man.Grinliveson"


Dagrin - If I Die Ft 2Pac & Notorious BIG [Dj Neptune Mix]
"#DaGrin Ft. his favorite rappers Tupac & B.I.G ... #DAGRINLIVESON Either we like it or not.."


1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...